Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Riding the wave of the kindness of others.



Riding the wave of the kindness of others. 

Thanks to the folks from far away who still put into our "virtual jar of sustainability" oliveanddingo.com Today I'm thanking The Vasquez family (April and Johnny Vasquez) from my hometown Corpus Christi Texas. Out of the blue they dropped us $50. That bought us a mess of strings and things today. Thank you very much! These are the four necks I use for my clownistry. They all needed new strings and now we can keep rockin' the casaba. After our gig we dropped into our favorite music shop Trade Up Music and got squared away. We love them. Every stick of gear we have came from there so we get amazing deals but anyone can get a good deal at Trade up. Thanks again Vasquez family!!!!!! WooHoo! http://www.tradeupmusic.com/Home.aspx

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.