Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Check out the conservation status of peyote. It's threatened in the wild. I don't like seeing members of any ecosystem go extinct. This plant comes from my home ecosystem.
Peyote cracks me up.
This was the easiest drug to find when I was growing up in South Texas. Corpus Christi has the typical pushers you would find anywhere else...Grey haired Hispanic ladies.
We would just go up to any typical porch and ask in Spanglish "Hola Senorita How much for the ugly little cactus" and she (impressed that we were into horticulture) would say "$3 Mijo" with a smile. Worked like a charm.
Unfortunately the score was not as fun as the chase.
It's a heavy trip.
Maybe you aren't always wanting to spend 6 hours way up on a watertower talking to your ancient ancestors until sunrise.
A lil dab did me for life.
I recommend everyone lose your mind (in a controlled environment) at some point for personal growth but then let it be after that. lol
Maybe keep one on the porch for their sake.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote

No comments: