Thursday, March 29, 2018

This laptop I'm on is a riot. It warns me when there are "only" 4 hr.s of battery time left. 
After a spiked my laptop on some stairs we went to good old Free Geek and purchased a Huner-doller laptop. 
It's a Dell Latitude. It's too dumb to edit video, couldn't crop a picture to save it's life but man, does it last a long time. Recharges fast. MOre than how long I typically need to accomplish nothing. Kidding, it's great for talking to you and being a show flier file cabinet.
 Also to be fair, I'm still wrapping my head around the whole Linux situation. It's very possible that I'm the member of the team that's the dumb one.
 Maybe there are better programs for audio video than what the open source world has. 
I was spoiled by Windows movie maker. I still recommend getting one of those hundred dollar laptops from Free Geek. It's solid.

No comments: