Monday, February 05, 2018

OK. We moved away from all my coffee haunts.


It was decided that I need to get a coffee pot for me to make it my-damn-self.
I used to have the standard Portland hook-up where it was free.
We don't do many cafe gigs anymore so it was time. I'm afraid we over-fixed the problem though.

I got this mocha-pot from Village Merchant.
It works...too well. In the cafe i get 20 oz.and a refill.
Now it's wide open.
The coffee that this instrument makes is A-Frikkin-mazing and flows all day.
I keep returning to the light like a bug.
This morning I've have had so much coffee that I can now summon humming birds with my mind.
Too much of a good thing.
I'm doing a baking project to help rid myself of the superfluous birdies
...seems like the correct tweetment.

oliveanddingo.com

No comments: