Saturday, January 06, 2018

I'm very grateful sacred folk

Aw we were gifted some herbs.


Herbage was bestowed upon us by those loving dreadlocktafarians who like calling us "sacred clowns". I never knew what to call them, they don't do names I guess.
I walked by this several times this morning without noticing it or the cryptic chalk symbol.
Olive doesn't partake it, it's all me mwoohoohooh! nice house warming gift from respected esoteric friends that I never hang out with.
I'm glad they still keep tabs on us.
I first met them in 2005. As one person was destroying my little pot plant another told me of their clan.
They consider gifting the sacred clowns some sacred herbs to be a form of tithing. I speak fluent astrobabble so I was dialed into what they were talking about.
Then one of them approached me (this was in the yard of the Clown House) she gave me a large paper grocery bag. It was full...FULL of giant buds that highly resembled her long dreds. "Here ya go Sacred clown." (Me: My name is Dingo.") They silently split after again asking me not to try and grow outside. I eventually understood that they were protecting the genes of many high end gardens.
So there I was with enough weed to go to prison. I lived in public. My house was on the map of many government agencies due to things like noise, pirate radio, activism, rowdiness and of course 40 foot fireballs. I had to get rid of all that weed or risk everything.
So I set out down Alberta street handing out buds to friends and strangers...like ya do.
We had just did the same thing handing out ice cream when the Alberta co-op's freezer went on the fritz. Good times.
I sure was popular at the Star E Rose that day. As I walked by a florist shop I dumpsterdove a bouquet of flowers.
It was less conspicuous to be the pot fairy if I just handed people a wilted flower with a bud right next to it.
As expected, people really loved that approach.
Then one of my tough guy friends walked by. "Ya wanna flower Ned?" "Wut, I don wan no flower." Look close dude", "Oh Yeah Dingo I would love a flower. "
Luckily we have grown as a nation and for the most part this plant that I use as herbal Ritalin isn't treated as a blight on the community.
Not having to buy green for a while is going to make our moving into new digs a lot easier on the wallet. I'm very grateful sacred folk, Thank you.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.