Tuesday, January 30, 2018

First night at our new place.

Sun rise at our new place.

After doing a lot of painting at our old apartment we finally spent a night in our new place.
An attic space in a nice house in a nice neighborhood not too far from where we were.

Taking down on of the first things she put up 9 years ago.
I found out what that bush a little cup by the toilet was for.


Olive was a bit nauseated from days of moving and not sleeping. It  also wasn't easy for her to leave the place she has lived in for so many years. I'm pretty happy to be a house person again. Apartments life is not my bag at all. It is hard to get used to how loud everything is.
I'm used to walking on a carpeted cement floor right next to the roar of 39th street.
This house is on a quiet street so all you hear is the croaking wood floor "SCRAAAAW" and banging doors and my loud . I noticed this because I got up to awatch the sun rise and was trying to be as quiet as possible.

Last week we made it a point to savor arriving at our new pad as a visitor.
Now that we spent our first night we can call it home.
The lady who invited us to live here is a real fantastic human.
I can tell we have a lot of the same "Classic P.N.W. bohemian playbooks.
I'm gonna make it a point to be on point being a good roommate and friends to her.
Where we live is also an Air B&B.

No comments: