Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Clown cave fade to white.

 All the stuff is gone. Moved out, sold, given away. All we had left was the cave drawings. Remnants of 9 years and a whole lotta living. Windfalls, struggles, giggles, growth, drama and especially romance. It's always hard to say goodbye. Goodbye!






Olive was really good at fixing drywall. I was impressed.


The first thing and the latest. I was happy to see this when we moved the furniture. I met Olive painting these murals. When the yellow part was going up we hardly even knew each other.


Lots of shows were planned right here.











Cleaning, we ran out of soap. I accidentally left this at the store. Hours later I remembered and went back without the receipt. This is what they handed me. LOL



I really hope the first murals don't eventually bleed through. When I moved in I was a pagan. I bet the next people would find this a bit troubling. To me it's just glyphs about where I was/willbe.


My son's art. I don't know what it is but I always liked the form.




Finally found out what that brush by the toilette was for.


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.