Friday, September 29, 2017

Unique picture by Mike "Anti-photobomb ace" Collins

Way back in the day they used to do space missions. I was born in 69 a month after the whole moon dealio happened. I been a fan my whole life.
I made it a point to know not only who the first man on the moon was but also the last (look it up) that was until my friend Jimbo enlightened me to the fact the the last man on the moon probably hasn't been born yet. Well played Jimbo.

This rad pic is unique because it's the ultimate anti-photobomb. This was taken by Micheal Collins during an Apollo mission. He managed to take a shot of both his buddies AND everyone who has ever lived. He is the only member of humanity that it theoretically not in the picture. Anti-photobomb ace! Rock on Donkey Kong!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.