Sunday, March 05, 2017

Over-engineering my art.

Over-engineering my art. I'm looking for ways to tell a story celebrating that punchline that needs no joke....the rubber chicken.
I have been painting rubber chickens since around 2004. Funny how it was only meant to be something to do with my hands after quitting my 14 year drinking problem.Well they sold, then I painted some more and they sold. Now I'm at almost 200 paintings since then. I had a lot of help after 2008 from Olive Rootbeer. She brought fine art into the rubber chicken mix. I haven't been painting much this last year but now I'm getting back into it. We have one set up at The Lion's Eye tavern in S.E.near Woodstock and 82nd. and this second set up at Know Thy Food 3434 SE Milwaukie Ave Portland, OR 

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.