Thursday, March 03, 2016

Super Tuesday maps.

Super Tuesday hit me like a ton of brick. It snuck up on me like a diarrhea sneak attack.
It reminded me of some maps I seen around the web.I'm a huge fan of information. 
I wish I had time to verify all the stats below. I do have some practical experience on the subject. The bottom center part is my homeland. I spent 20 years floating around the South. I can tell you that what the map suggests is correct. It's a lovely land stuck from years of boiled down, bad ideas. Also I gotta say there I'm sure there are other maps that demonstrate great and noble aspects of the South (besides waffle houses and sexy cut off shorts). I don't know if they statistically make maps of concepts like bravery, steadfastness, honor, kindness. I love the South. 
I have attended a lot of street actions here in the North striving for civil rights issues. I couldn't help but notice that many of the front lines of civil disobedience, direct action and security culture were usually from the South. Those Cats were motivated, trained and fearless. They weren't just idealistic kids having a lark, they were fighting for their country. They know it's time to be on the right side of history. I seen a lot of them get hurt pretty bad over ideas. I wanna make it right.
I see these maps as a place to concentrate some good ideas. They have gone too long under the constant propaganda of the AM radio. I can't wait to see our country unfold into an amazing orchid.                                                                                                         









No comments: