Friday, November 07, 2014

Watching my wedding come together is very moving.

 It's a huge effort, three locations, logistics, planning and lots of complicated jobs. Groups of volunteers have been coming together for months making this happen like clockwork. It looks like it's going off perfect, a little too perfect. Perfect isn't my style.
 Olive mentioned that I didn't do enough of the wedding plan making, so I came up with "the carpet sharks"brigade. I'm recruiting 4 or so 8 year olds to patrol the wedding dressed as sharks attacking drinks, hands holding plates and anything not nailed down. just a quick head butt from below yelling "Shark attack!" The last thing we want a wedding to be about is complacency...plus we already have the shark outfits.



Like what we do? Here is our virtual tip jar

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.