Wednesday, February 19, 2014

This couple made my bus ride longer

This couple made my bus ride longer and more excruciating by sitting right next to me and bickering constantly. 
On and on and on. 
After a while I couldn't help but pick sides. 
"Dude not only is she older than you but she is working a job right now. If she thinks that how well your car can be seen from the road is not really criteria for choosing an apartment then you need to listen to her."
Then I mentally read her the riot act too.
 "And You, It's not what you are telling him, it's how you say it. It's demeaning, you are losing your best points because of the hen pecky delivery."
 To make it work She needs to act like he isn't a man-child, baby factory who is staying at his Moms house. And he needs to learn to treat her like she didn't pick a dumb ass that she will blame her life on for decades.
 I wanted to say "You two need to find some better communication skills or I'm gonna have to get up and sit way over there...now none of us want that do we? DO WE???" But I was a total coward and just sat there pretending to read a dead flip-phone.

Clownsilor...It would kinda be hard to ask for funding for such a thing but on the plus side, sessions would be very short. Only about as long as the time it takes for a good knock knock joke. Knock knock. Who's there? Your babies DNA.


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.