Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Paintings I'm offering for sale or trade.I really need a good digital camera.

"Chicken in Turkey" $100

It's great to kiss a lot while the paint dries.


I have most sizes of OPen Mic shirts, ONLY $10 If you need any bigger than 2x I need to order it with the next run.

"Little red" ($80)12x17 hunk of paper with the classic story of interwilderness shipping.

Trojan Rubber Chix of TROY! ($500)One of the first paintings I ever did. This is the one that made me realize I could make a sieries of Rubber Chicken paintings.

"There is life on Enoh 7" ($80)is a 12x17 piece of paper depicting NASA using rubber chickens to flush out interstellar octopoids


Giant painting small price "The page of birds" $200 I painted this with the idea of doing the entire pack of tarot cards. Thats 82 frikkin paintings!In the end I was happy with this one.

The Ice Age! $500 One of the first ones. The story goes...Man crosses ice bridge over glacier and hunts native Rubber chix to extinction. That is why all rubber chickens come from China.

Kong in Blue $300 I decided to salute my favorite ape by painting him in shades of blue.

No comments: