Saturday, June 19, 2010

I already miss this painting but I'm also glad it went to a fellow who is Super Stoked to have it.


SOLD! "The Four Chickens of th Epoxyclips" The Four chickens are here being ridden by... (From L-R) Jake from Pearl-berta, Problems with plumbing the clown, High Fructose, and Jade who is Snow White's "Gothic" little sister.
I painted this in 2006 and it's hung in 12 installations around town but never sold. I wondered "Who would pay a couple hundred bucks for a painting that offends religious folks?" answer: A Satanic Rockabilly guy who has a good construction job. Now I just hope he don't kill me to make the painting more valuable.

I love how this dude's home stereo speakers are a stack of guitar amps. When he rocks it sounds LIVE!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.