Thursday, June 10, 2010

ampz


I once (last month) took my amp apart looking for a buzzing noise. With a screwdriver I quickly broke it down into a pile of debris. I found the spot where the buzz comes from but never knew what to do about it. I also couldn't put it back together.
I once (last month) also thought to buy a cheap soldering gun (didn't get any wire). I looked at my new tool through the debris field and thought "Damn I wish I could blame you for this."
So now I know I suck at this...The amp is still a mess in a closet. Now here's the problem...
Two channels went out on my P.A. tonight. I think if I can take it apart I can diagnose the problem. On one hand; I know I suck at electronics..On the other hand; I still have a screwdriver.
Sometimes chicken sometimes feathers!

No comments: