Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring flowers need more soil.


I was dumpstering building materials and thought I hit a jack pot. It seemed that I found a 5 gallon bucket half full of white paint.
When I got done lugging that uncomfortable thing home I found it was a nauseating bathroom aqua-marine color.
The landlord won't want that color we need eeg shell white.

I was looking for paint to cover the murals we done all over the apartment.
Art and magic painted all over makes passing a wall more pleasant and purposeful.
I was hoping that if we get a call to move into a big house then we could be ready.
We need room to grow.
We already covered most of the murals nicely; if we split we want her happy she met us.
Olive Rootbeer did hit the jackpot when she scored 7 cinder blocks and some wood planks from a free pile. She drove us in a car and I held onto the wood with my hand...it was an adventure.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.