Thursday, March 18, 2010

painting foibles

Oh my goodness we have to paint over our murals to rent the room out!

Olive is so....oral.

Everything written here is about seeing clearly...haha I didn't see this commin...yes I did.

So my dear friend Jay spied on my blog here that I had had an ill fated dumpster mission.
I mention that I needed Egg Shell White but only found bathroom colors.

Darned if the nice fella didn't drop in on me yesterday with a full, freshly dumpstered can of Egg Shell White latex paint.
Thank you so much old friend that made my day.

In the end we rented out the livingroom as a bedroom and this little bedroom is now gonna be the livingroom. In other words we didn't have to paint over all this stuff after all.
At least I had fun watching Olive paint.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.