Monday, March 15, 2010

HEY KID GET CHER NOGGIN OUT OF MY SHOT!

Thank you Chris for wearing the monkey suit yesterday.
We had word that we would have weather on our side on Sunday but that never happened.
It was overcast and cold but we had an off duty boyscout with us who was a barrel of monkeys.

I can always tell when I need a mustache trim because in photos it looks like I have no teeth.

The street tactic is tenacity...we are always on, always looking , always hunting...and making balloons.

I hope my son grows up to be this cool.

See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no traffic cone.

I need a digital camera so I don't have to keep using a laptop.

My Dino friend just found out how much we are making....don't worry old friend the season just started. in two months we will be loaded and able to buy three dino puppets if we want.

But for now (like every year at this time)we wait.

No comments: