Saturday, March 06, 2010

Here are some of the "Celebrated Rubber Chickens Of Dingo the Clown".

We are ready to pretend to be artists!!!20th&Hawthorne, ya can't miss us in the five pointed intersection. Olive and I have balloons, a concession stand, and the building is really bike friendly and full of cool exhibits. It's a two day event so we are toying around with the idea of putting on a side show on Sunday.
I will have my tall bike...and I'm wearing TIGHT pants with a low waist so all the traffic BEHIND me get to see sweet Texican ASS!
Here is some of the chicken paintings I will be hawking this weekend.


THE FOUR CHICKENS OF THE EPOXYCLIPS.

THE PAIGE OF BIRDS (tarot card)

ICE AGE CHICKENS SLAUGHTERED AT THE LAND BRIDGE (or "why there are no native rubber chickens")

KONG IN BLUE.


I love how the word "Paintings" sounds like "Droppings".

Like what we do? Here is our virtual tip jar

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.