Monday, February 15, 2010

Sooo satisfying.

I been messed with a lot lately and this old croc is my inspiration to think I might get a good bite on a stupid ape sometime soon.

Hey I'm still getting letters that remind me that if I'm ranting on my blog it stays there long after I have cooled off.
I'm stoked to be with my woman and kids, I love Portland and the changing season...good things are afoot and I'm only looking forward (even though I'm currently watching a "They Might Be Giants" video thats old).
I haven't found a landing place for all my equipment so it's all in this apartment.
We don't watch TV we watch the Arcade game, we don't have breakfast of champions we have hot dogs from concession stand. We did teach the Popcorn machine to make eggs...it blows the shit out of them but they taste good.

No comments: