Friday, February 12, 2010

I woke up LIVID!....Now I'm relieved.

I hadn't had a Thursday off in two years. I did three or so Thursdays a month on Alberta but for the rest of it...every Thursday regardless of weather or crowd I showed up and put on a show. Everywhere I went I asked nice people with jobs to come to the cafe I work at and spend quality time with us.
Last night I rode my bike around town for hours hunting and thinking. Portland sure is a beautiful city full of promise and splendor.
If Muddy's could diss me that bad after so much loyal hard work... then who the hell can I trust?
Those guys didn't pay me for 6 months! I never got any tips from baristas, I never got any dough for the prizes and balloons I bought every week.
I did get plenty of demands made on me.
The only thank you I got was from customers and other employees who also were getting the shaft. I guess it's my own fault for believing what they told me. The other day the bully that should have been protecting me told me not to come around.
What was my crime?
Delivering shirts one day I hadn't got in the door before they told me that the place I just invested $200 in was closing in three weeks I quickly knew why...they didn't act on any of my recommendations about pilfering volunteers, really drunk rock stars sucking down the beer money and the tolerance for huge crowds of bums.
I wrote (re-wrote)the same letter I had been writing and speaking ad-nausium, posted it here and for that I was treated AWFUL.
Mike rolled a whole dump truck of negativity on me and treated me like a criminal.
I hear that that is a tactic that corporations use when they need to get rid of someone they owe money to.
Without the "Tofu Restraining Order" I could have moved my gear out in the dry and with free help but I guess he thought I would steal from them because he only let me come get my stuff on the day he could watch me. Just because I got ripped off doesn't mean I will rip off.
It was raining, I had to pay a guy with a truck, I only had Olive and him to help move my stuff and she hurt her head really good while we were unloading.
As I say my woman holding her head and crying I saw the faces responsible for this misery.
If you spend any money at the Flipside or Muddy Waters you are stabbing me in the back by helping the jerks who stiffed my children of 6 mos. daddys pay.
Imagine if you made your company a lot of money and they squandered it so bad they couldn't pay you for 6 months.

Damn! just as I was getting my angry to a fever pitch my friend from upstairs came down and bought my guitar. I'm so relieved to have $100 (for bills)but I still need to process my outrage.Maybe after I reach for my guitar and it's not there I will get pissed off again. I hope not.
I'm gonna spend the next hour in coffee,sex,toke,shower,stretch mode trying to feel better.Then out to find fortune (and more fame) on the streets of Portland...the best town in the world for Dingozian to make a fresh start.

No comments: