Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I love a good plan (Draw My Girlfriend@Acme)


An owner did the above drawing of Blair.

I drew her with a green paint marker...I decided to draw her worshiping a tomato.


Olive makes all the gigs more fun. Olive makes my whole life.


Dirty Lil Christmas is a perfect band for D.M.G...they work for free.

Olive sat on the floor and sculpted our model out of balloons...from memory!


"Rebel without a Consequence" played while Kitten posed.

Poor Kitten was sick and had to bus from Gresham just for this event.

Blair has the kind of rump that strippers WISH they had. This event isn't an event about boo-tay it's about beu-tay and talent. Lucky for us (and real lucky for Rich Mackin)Blair brings it every time. The angle of my table made me have a perspective that was um....curvy.

New faces and old friends made D.M.G. a plan to stay with.

I didn't know if the people would come...but they did!That's incredible that they found us because all lettering in this place is backwards! Or Rootbeer's laptop takes crappy pictures.


Jason Gooder (half owner)makes stickers that go on auto windows, the other owner Ken sat down and did a sweet drawing of Blair.

I'm still broke but this is clearly a good plan that works.
I'M Diggin OUT!
Thank you everyone who is giving me so much help to get back on my feet.
By helping me you are voting for me to continue being the village idiot.
I promise to stay in Portland and keep up the good fight!
I don't know what the hell was wrong with my mustache all night...that damn catapiller was all over the place.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.