Sunday, January 24, 2010

I had a great time with my kiddos.

They came over friday and spent the night. I just hugged them and loved them. They are only allowed to see me maybe four days a month so I no longer even try to teach them stuff like I used to. They miss me and you can tell they feel ripped off without Dad around.It seems that the ex is really cool when her BF isn't around but another person all together when he is there....that sucks.Till something changes I'm stuck having to deal with my sons hair being a different color everytime we see him. I'm hoping that a good man comes and sweeps her off her feet.
When my girl was here I took the time to tell her to evaluate who her friends are and to ask herself "Can I be Proud of this person?" when she chooses friends. They are really bright and I had a wonderful time taking them to work with me. Working with me entails setting up a movie screening, postering, stapling, shopping at the clown store and plenty of other groovy stuff. I liked reading to my son because Olive and my girl thought I sounded VERY funny for some reason.

No comments: