Sunday, November 29, 2009

I guess we gotta burn that bridge when we come to it.

Our friend moved out on us suddenly this month and it left us in a pickle.
Now I gotta pay three rents like a sucker.
I have been around for a long time. I don't fear anyone or any thing other than the safty of my children. In this life it's hard to catch me with my pants down unless I want them down.
Y'know there is one thing that can thwart me easily ...wait for it..."A Surprise".
The surprise came like lighting; a lit fart in my face first thing in the morning.
It also made me question why I give so much loyalty if it's not so appreciated.
It's ironic that I had the last 5 shows be packed with fans and a lot of folks pre ordered Dawg Snax for gift season so I made a lot of money this month.
Now my windfall seems to be draining into the abyss rather than into the future, I was going to buy a vending machine.
Surprise Y'all-- it's a mutha trucka.
Don't think I'm telling you what my Kryptonite is, a surprise can foul you up too.
We didn't get a room mate, we did get a lot of flakes though. It's not a total loss, my little book of who not to trust just got more comprehensive.
I gotta pay LOTS of bills this week and I gotta decide who gets shorted, our rent,my kids rent, phone, or sadly internet.
As Jusby the clown found out last Friday; I make money just standing in the street with my tall bike working the crowd. The thing is...I'm not motivated if I can't keep the dough.
I'm sorry to write about crummy stuff on this fun blog...I just forget dark moments sometimes and I want to be able to see the problem and how it came together.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.