Sunday, October 11, 2009

bugger!

William Batty and Dingo Dizmal opening canned bugs and telling the crowd all about it!My friend Natasha was happy to be the table in a bug eating contest!

Silk worm larva never looked so good!

This fellow was picked from the crowd, he was from out of town and didn't know he would be eating bugs and puking in front of a roaring crowd.The other person is Juniper the champ from last week.The nude table was Juniper's idea...it's the only way I could get her to eat the nasty bugs.


3---2----1!GOOOOO!

He did well vs. the champ...he had an advantage because Juniper was sick that night...he was puking but stayed in it to Win IT!GOOD JOB!

Are you ok Natasha? she is so brave to have strangers eat bugs off her nude body.
YOU ARE THE BEST NATASHA!She is so good at not giggling when the competition has people gnashing around...and did ya see that guy's mustache?!

YOU CAN DO IT!




I may be mad as a hatter but I am fair. Any competitive event I'm involved in gets me watching like a hawk to ensure that the winner wins by keeping with the rules.

I would love to see Juniper eat a whole birthday cake off of Natasha!

"Are you doing ok hon?" Natasha is the real hero here.

ONCE AGAIN the clear winner is JUNIPER!

Like what we do? Here is our virtual tip jar

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.