Monday, October 26, 2009

Bug eatery at Muddy Waters WIDE Open Mic night


The Bug Eating Contests arn't just for Circus Sideshow acts...there are gross people in cafes too!
I wanted to hold a contest that was (rated G) and it would have been if I wasn't so excited I kept yelling "MUTHA FUCKER!"


The prize... $5 cafe credit...the Bugs... canned Silk Worm Pupa...they look like little roaches and they come packed in stinky juice.


The rules are...NO Hands, at the start ya gotta eat all the bugs on the plate then slam the "bug juice" for the win.
This is "Challenger"

This is the "Champ"

I look good in brown!







Both ate all the bugs and drank all the "Bug Brine" Champ just did it a bit faster than Challenger. I respect both athletic individuals and I wish them well in the future

like what we do?


No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.