Saturday, August 15, 2009

I became 40 today!

I didn't think I would make it this far.
I woke to great sensations and a bounty of fruit and bread.
Now I'm 40 and Olive is 20 needless to say, we are both fascinated with each other emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
I'm out of herb but Olivia always has her hands all over me so I'm fine.
We took a relaxing ride then walk to "mile post 5" a huge art show in SE Portland, we have friends who have incredible installations there. It was fun and you should look it up and go if you live in Portland.
THEN... then my day got sucky.
I got ripped off at a yard sale for a shoddy $20 PS2 game.
I never play video games other than the ones that come with a lap top but I decided to get myself a toy since 40 year old culture is a mystery to me.
A fella named Chad Larson (aka DJ Gravylegs) sold me a $20 video game that he said worked fine. He seemed like a great guy and I liked him right away...i trusted him.
I had to go to a pawn shop and buy an additional $60 worth of games , controller and memory card now I'm at $80.
I was so happy when I got home and it turned to sadness when I realized it didn't work! I looked it up on the internet, took it apart...and lets just say I ended up with a grocery bag full of junk!
I went back and asked for a refund but the dude told me through a friend (whom I also liked a lot)sold "AS IS"!
I was shocked...I wouldn't want my name on any bad customer service ever!
You never know what people have myspace profiles and can post bulletins about how crappy you treat the world.
The funny part is... I was going to hire his DJ service. Glad that's never gonna happen!
See how it is, ya burn a clown for a little $20 and you may lose quite a bit more hahaha!
After calming down with some car lovin I went and bought myself a brand new PS2.
Tim was the sales associate who pulled my new unit out of the glass box.
I told him all about Chad Larson (aka DJ Gravylegs) and he decided to go coupon clipping for old Dingo.
It was marked $129.99 and he got it down to $99.00 HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!
So I saved what the scoundrel burned me for plus some...I needed that.
now I'm watching my old lady play "Call of Duty." Tonight she is making me spaghetti and Buffalo balls con pesto y queso and a mango eaten out of her sweet ass.
I feel pretty good for riding "Over the hill" on a tall bike, I got healthy kids, a wonderful partner, and my ex wife turned sister just handed me a divine birthday present.
Dawg Snax!
Remember our family owns a dog treat company and she is doing so well leading tours of haunted Portland that she handed the company back to me.
I'm going to use part of the new income to increase my child support payments the EX is gonna shit herself.
Ooohp, Olive just died on the screen. Guess it's my turn. Gonna go save the world from ze germans! Hehe :)

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.