Tuesday, July 28, 2009

shoots dogs (wolves) from a plane?

What a messed up ho bag!
I picked this photo because I love the cigg in the back ground being the deadliest thing in the photo lol.

The planet Earth will survive the humans no matter what.
People who live off the exploitation of the planet only speed up the end for our particular brand of clever monkey.
Can you live and breathe boiling water?
Some creatures live and thrive in boiling water.
Maybe they will be the new top animals the global temperature is rising and so is the Sea level my friends!
The planet will shake itself off of our infestation and make creatures that breathe our pollution no problem.
If I was the king of the planet, I would be getting rid of Ranchers before wolves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeew only a messed up douche bag would post a picture of a woman he didn't like in a bikini and use a sexist term ho to describe her. cheap shot, old man. can't come up with gender neutral insults Humbert Humbert?

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.