Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sorry no comments anymore because of cowardly TROLL

So sorry, i had to write on the go and did so quickly earlier.
I just sold the last shirts of the current line to a wonderful couple and had to deliver to them.
I guess some one has a problem with me but no courage to confront me (good idea, I'm a real ripper)they can't touch me with a pole so i guess it's desperate, jealous TROLL TIME!
The funniest ones are really prejudiced about my age and implying incest concerning my daughter and girlfriend, super-retarded and really idiotic.
The un-funny ones attempt to take away my lady's womanhood by calling her a child. sssssss thats just mean.
truth is...
I didn't get with a woman that looks like my daughter...I got with a woman I want my daughter to be like...and I don't care who my baby girl falls in love with as long as the person loves her back.
I show my kid the right way a man loves a woman by being the best man I can to my lady.
Te way Olive looks at me tells me that we are soooo solid, no creepy troll can do ANYTHING!

Sorry I had to disable the comments...well not disable, hide them, I still get them but they just don't show desperate negativity to you nice folks...I however am wizard enough to collect them and enjoy them myself.
I printed all the negative comments up and I'm keeping them.

Now I'm laughing at them as I concentrate and conjure a little spell I do well called
"I'm rubber yer glue, bounce off me and stick to you."
Maybe I'll stick them up someones ass wed. night at the Side Show Speakeasy?
If some one sends a comment that has a name on it then (for better or worse) it's a conversation.
When it's an anonymous tag, then it's just some kid throwing a tantrum ...lol whatever.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.