Monday, July 20, 2009

In the mid 90's I lived in Minneapolis...

I lived a lot of places and with a lot of people, one of which is a nice lady named Gail.
By and By I ended up landing many years later on the West Coast and I kept seeing a lady in Portland who looks just like Gail.
I immediately didn't like her even though I never spoke to her, I just didn't like some lady looking like my friend.
Sounds crazy huh? I have just had my ideas ripped off so much I'm a little touchy and insane about those matters.
Turns out my friend Mango in Texas had her as a myspace friend...soon as I discovered that it was indeed my old friend Gail, I was so happy to be talking to both of them.
I learned that she owned a screen printing shop called Phantom Chicken with her man Greg.
I couldn't wait to throw some money at them to turn my friend Shane's drawing of me into the next Dingo Shirt.




They made my shirts quick, on budget and they look great!
I already sold out of the smaller cut "Girls" shirts and I still haven't sent the artist a shirt yet.
Thanks Mango! Thanks Gail! Thanks Shane!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.