Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gunner got canned!

Aw man, theres nothin the bosses of the Side Show SpeakEasy and I hate more than losing a good compelling act but Gunner Dizmal is a train wreck wrapped in a mystery, coiled into a "Springer Episode" and coated with stomach bile.
They had to make some tough decisions and pass them down to me.
here is a peek behind the curtain at what the bosses and I were talking about...
from Mr.William Batty...
"Dear friend, I am getting so so many complaints about Gunner.

He got blood all over the place in the bathroom, left tacks all over the stage, people walked out during the puke act, performers backstage are creeped out by his behavior. The venue, the performers, and the audience are all the people I'm trying to make happy, and they're all complaining.

Let's give him a rest for awhile, okay? There are aspects of Gunnar's act that I enjoy, but I don't want it to become a recurring part of the show.

5000. - N.

It takes a lot of work to make it look this easy and part of the job is Quality control.
I talked to Gunner and we agreed that we like doing the act so much we will keep doing it and perfecting it.
We will just do it at Punk rock house party gigs where ...anything goes.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.