Monday, July 20, 2009

Good Morning!

Well it's almost 11 on a Mon. in Sunny Portland OR.
My woman Olive took the liberty of waking up and fixing my kids up some bad ass breakfast of pan cakes and fruit and turkey bacon.
She woke me up twice with her amazing self but each encounter knocked me out again.
Yesterday I hung out with my kids at Wunderland on Belmont and then Olive took my little girl to the movies in Gresham with her G.parents and siblings.
My boy and I spent the evening on the Trimet Bus out and about downtown Portland making contacts and paying bills.
Last week's gigs combined; I worked in front of hundreds of people, then spent last Sat. in an apartment alone entirely (that was rad) and now we are a small family unit of man, woman, and two children.
What a trip it is to go from one extreme to another.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.