Friday, June 26, 2009

Last Thursday Alberta june 2009, I didn't get what I wanted but I am so glad I came.

Folk rock star "Pandi" from Seattle came down to help me build a fire on Alberta street.


Pandi always rolls with a bear in case you didn't already know.

I love this part...

The jello wrestling situation was looking grim, I didn't have the support or weather I needed. I gave up my regular gig to do this so I was pretty sad...that's a lot of cash lost.
I'm used to having success in business...I'm used to winning the game damn it!
Jello-land had me really down...so Olive took me up, on our tall bikes to tour the party and feel better.

Click this pic (below)and you will see that the human tide keeps going and going into the horizon.
This is not a community festival with a couple hundred souls...this is thousands of people...they went on and on for at least a mile.
From the bike I had an amazing view of what was ahead, Gorgeous view, wonderful day, amazing company...that made me happy.




I was feeling better but seeing our friends doing so well reminded me of how bad I was sucking.
I didn't immediately notice that when Olive wasn't looking at the road and negotiating the crowd...she was looking at me.
Then I did feel her gaze, her smile and her desire.
Olive pulled me off my bike and dragged me into the closest restaurant bathroom we could find.
I had no choice as she pulled my clothes off...kissing me and telling me how much she really loves her man.

We made love like rockstars (GO GO VASECTOMY TWIN!!!!)until the knocking at the door became really intense...


I guess there were people out there that actually had to go to the restroom...buncha jerks!
Ya gotta love a line of frustrated people who are all dancing on one leg... looking at a grinning couple strolling out of a steamy bathroom.
We do this a lot
We hit the streets and I did feel much better.



Hey! A boat on stilts with a sea sick crew!






We got to our spot and Jonny D. was dressed in a tux coat like mine and he had formed a band around my bike.
Not a lot of people would be delighted to turn a corner and see three people beating on thier bike...I was though.







We played a long time well into the night. In the end the band we created sounded great, the bike was loud enough, the batteries lasted long enough and the bear was funny.
Pandi sounded amazing while adding her songs to Jonny D.'s singing and the bike band sound.
I remember when Last Thursday on Alberta street was 30 people displaying paintings on the side of the road and everyone else called it "White night".
Now it's another neighborhood and a monster of a party.
Cool!



We rocked it...then had a long romantic tallbike ride home followed by quite a bit more love making! We are together almost a year now and what a happy time it's been. I fall in love with her again every day ...and every adventure we come closer.

I guess even bad nights work out in Portland...I love my life.

Alright you blogger-reada-rooses... this is Olive Rootbeer and we've got an assignment for ya: First thing ask your lover out to a rootbeer-date and use then use it as an excuse to get 'em in a public bathroom where you shag them six ways to sunday.
If you are single, replace "lover" with "masturbate" and if you still live with your parents you are excused from this assignment.
eVERYONE SHOULD ALWAYS AVOID GETTING PREGNANT with bathroom babies!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.