Thursday, May 21, 2009

TONIGHTs show


The boss sets his plan.

Getting the non live music together...

Mr.Creature wears many hats, here he is making the circus music happen.

Willaim Batty introduces Juan Prophet Organisation, this band is huge sounding, very keen I am on J.P.O.









The bucket act.




Mercury Rising came with Olive and I to help us keep our end of the Sideshow running.
The three of us took buses and bikes all around SE gathering equipment and costumage then all bused to Dante's about 3 hours early.
We all sat in the green room and worked out the nights three acts that I was responsible for. I'm so glad we did because all our stuff went off without a hitch.
Thanks MERC!




"Stunt Banjo" con "Mercury Rising" the clown.





150 pounds of amazing woman holding me down in 3" of random broken glass.

Taking a bow


A real life Ringmaster, our M.C. and boss, William Batty



NATI the patchwork girl...the most graceful of nature's cruel mistakes!




NAGASITA




Tiger moves knives!

The BUG EATING CONTEST...I ended up joining the race by eating a 75 watt lightbulb, the other two contestants ate silk worm pupa from a can.

I ended up commin in dead last eating my lightbulb, O Well, at least my lightbulb only cost 63 cents, all those bugs cost 3.79 for two cans.



The winner!

The wonderful Cali







Da Bear!...dripping with skills!

Nick Creature is happy ta meet cher!
He is from my homeland and I always want to bring him tacos and burritos.






Bear slackin




Behind the shadows...

NATI the patchwork girl and William Batty

Introducing Olive...Thanks James for taking photos for us while I was on stage, you too Meghan!

What's UP Your Ass?
Here Olive shows the crowd how to play the game by sticking some vicegrip pliers between my butt crack, I guessed it right in seconds flat!

A squeeky whale toy!


A magnafying glass!

?????????????

Good show, now it's time to go home!


Tired! Too tired to take off her make up before CRASHING!
I feel bad that I have to wake her up to take it off.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.