Thursday, May 28, 2009

it's really hard to move latley...

I'm washing dishes, waiting for them to dry...
After some more chores I'm loading as much as I can on Broadzilla and heading to NE Portland. From where I am it's 12 miles.
In years past I had built a collection of trailors that pulled lots of stuff for us.
Now I'm in a place where I only have the tall bikes so I'm screwed.
In an hour I'm gonna have to make due with the bike and hope for the bast.
Last night we went to work on the bus, that sucks, you can't carry much equipment on a bus and when you are in clown drag, people think you are there for them.
Late at night when I'm going home on the bus dressed as a clown; people bug me to entertain them or ask "Who are you s'posed ta be?" or any number of annoying behaviors.
In those situations I'm forced to scare folks away from bothering me in the first place.
by now, I have no problem telling annoying people to F off but I don't want to because it's bad form. i'm here to make people happy...just not all the time.
I find myself thinking the unthinkable...
Our show needs a car, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!
I hate cars so much, almost as much as I hate lawnmowers, I can't be a part of feeding that monster, cars are the death of us all...cars (plus stinky factory s, and farting cows, that is}.
I think I may be getting the Behemoth soon, that bike was needing a touch from it's builder Toaster, I'm hoping to see him today at Last Thursday.
Well gatta go, see ya there I hope.
Clown stage:24th and Alberta!
5:30

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.