Sunday, May 31, 2009

chupa me chile!


Look pipes that look like chiles!
"chupa me chile!"
In my home town of Beerstain Texas, that was a phrase that would come from a Spanish speaking person who would be making an insult about oral sex.
At the Last Thursday Gig a fella had a small table set up and he was selling small chile shaped pipes that he himself made.
WOW the same phrase apply s but without the insult!
I had needed a pipe for herbs since I accidentally dropped my chillum in the toilette while having a wake-n-bake-n-crap.
THe pipe maker was right next to my jello pit!
I kind of griffted him into handing me a pipe that he wanted $30 for for a paltry $5.
ooops, I couldn't help it,when people do cirtain things it triggers the carnie in me.
when i was a bartender I used to pick pockets, grift people and steal purses a lot. I stole to show them how drunk they are or to entertain and i always gave the stuff back...this is the same deal, I didn't mean to rip him off and I could see in his eyes that he was crestfallen about letting the clown talk him so far down.
I acted like he dropped $25 under his table and handed him the rest of his price.
His eyes lit up and he yelled (in broken English)'You are me FRIEND DINGO!!!!!
I can be a real a-hole sometimes but I never burn anyone.
one of the greatest compliments I ever got was from my ex-girlfriend M.S. who got me a phone in her name AFTER we broke up stating "i don't mind getting you a phone because I know you will pay your bill even if you hate me."
I think it's safe to say I don't hate the woman, I count her as a dear friend.
i made my friend the pipe maker very happy and now I'm keeping my word to him by posting his pipes and giving you his email if you want one.
Louisell is the pipe maker's name.
luisell@live.com.mx



No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.