Saturday, April 18, 2009

I must be Texan...I'm hiding from the sun...

Amazing, it's nice out and the sun is up...where am I?...in the dark and cool.
I spent the morning dark and cold trying to hussle a ride to the coast of Washington, after 11 am it was too late so I whimpered and looked for other things to stay busy with.
When the sun came out, I headed for the dark and quiet of Kalisti castle.
I don't like bright warm weather, this clown lives where its cold on purpose.
If there's gonna be a bright light in my face it better be a stage.
For now I have been gluing feathers on a set of human sized angel wings, when the sun goes down I will meet up with some friends and do some busking.
I was out looking at garage sales for stuffed animals to tear apart.
I'm not teaching a class in making kids cry or anything, I'm using the fur for decorating the various circus props and equipment.
Topher's newest creation is a charm to ride, I forgot what it was like riding a new Topher Tall bike...you get to hear something you don't often hear on a tall bike ... silence. Topher's bike is so well made and the parts fit together so well ...it's silent going down the road...I'm looking for a bell that suits such a fine bike.
I love that Portland is a wonderful city that has plenty of materials out there for free or under a buck.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.