Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can you find the kid in this tree?

Ya may want to click on the photo for a better look.

How about this shot?

See my baby up there?

Today I used my parental right to strap a camera to my kid and send her up a tree and boy did she get good shots.
Don't worry folks, it' in her blood, she has been climbing big trees since she was a baby...used to scare the shit out of me.

mid way...


looking down at power lines...She eventually made it to the top, Olive climbed most of the way up too to back her up...

looking up at her...

Thats me...

Y'know what would get her to the ground quick? about 50 roaches...

lots of surveillance and sniper positions on this side of the tree...that is if your not screaming "YAAAAAY LOOKIT ME!"






her favorite.

Descending...

Funny Photo of B.A.M. for no reason...

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.