Sunday, March 29, 2009

new Tall bike!

toaster has constructed a new tall bike for me YAY!
A bike built by Toaster is made to last, like having a fine musical instrument.
Now I'm looking for a set of pedals that go to a three piece crank, two BMX chains, two whole 26" wheels and it needs the back wheel to have a Bendex so it is a back pedal break.
I went looking for parts at a bike shop near i think se50th and Division but there was a customer saying he got ripped off, the guy running the joint looked drugged out of his mind, he ignored the man yelling at him and glared at me.
As the angry man stormed out Mr.freako asked me what i wanted like i had just asked for change.
What the hell is wrong with that intersection?
Bearly Worn re-sale clothing store is there...the little dark haired dude was such a jerk to me there, the pawn shop next door sold me a camera that still after 6 mos hasn't taken ANY video because it's crap and now the bike shop.
Now the burrito truck that sits between those jerks is amazing...I don't think a burrito truck has ever done me wrong.
(smile)

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.