Saturday, March 28, 2009

from the show Thursday


The crowd loved some of my monologue, hated the rest and I got cut when a sledge hammer fell of some plates I was holding but it was an amazing show.
I feel luck to have been able to ride my tall bike around during the sound check.
Olive and I worked different jobs, she was stage manager and I was some kind of clown, Kelly and I did a number that was spectacular, next time we will do it more and longer!!!
Thanks everyone who came and saw us!
Once I got home I shaved my face clean and I'll be reporting at 10am!!!tommorow for a job acting in a music video from the rock band Floater.








thats Professor Gal above and here's a note I just got from the fellah that hired me...
Dingo, Olive & Kelly,
Huge thank yous to all three of you!
What a fun and unique event it was.

I very much appreciate all the effort and enthusiasm you brought, as
well as your positive energy, flexibility and creativity, flowing with
the chaos of the night as it unrolled.

Dingo, you were a consummate entertainer, the perfect choice for the
job! Olive, you kept things flowing and on time, which is exactly what
was called for!

A huge pleasure getting to know and work with you, looking forward to
more fun in the future.
1love,
-john

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.