Tuesday, March 24, 2009

an evening of spirited rocknroll macaroni wresling!

April 10 The village ballroom 700ne Dekum will be hosting an evening of spirited
rocknroll macaroni wresling!
howdy, i'm dingo dizmal and the Village Ballroom has charged me with Macaroni wresling!
I have hosted countless mud battles but never Macaroni!
I'm registering dueling couples and or tag teams to compete for prizes and bragging rights.
B.Y.O.V. or bring your own victim, light grappling and then first one to put the others chest to the floor wins!
Cmon yall, I know ya got a beef with some one and a groovy costume too!
Here is your chance to bring someone out to the pasta and kick some noodles!
Would ya give me an email if you decide the pit fights in pasta are the games for you?
I need time to make a card with your name on it and one for your opponent?
I am also looking for volunteers to keep time, ring the bell and a hot looking boy or girl volunteer to show what round it is between battles!
fastclown@veryfast.biz

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.