Saturday, March 21, 2009

Been doing some FANTASTIC shows with my old lady...


Olive has been top notch at all the shows she has done with me, we have done Open Mics, Parades, little shows and big ones that ended up little...what an amazing woman.
Now is the part of the year where she gets her real test...BIG shows with lots and lots of people, dressing rooms, yelling and organized chaos at places like Dante's inferno and The Fez Ballroom. places that play for keeps.

My girl is way up for it let me tell ya...
She landed herself a stage managing job at the Frank Zappa celebration show this Thursday.
Homegirl is also gonna make sure all my fireworks go off on time, do her card tricks, stunts and be my girlfriend WOW!
We will be celebrating Frank Zappa with
Professor Gall
Dead Beetles
and the Jacob Merlin band!
(Fez Ballroom 316SW 11th 8pm 21+)
I bet she is gonna find her career someplace in there.
last night we wound up taking tall bikes to the LOVE show at Olympic Mills Commerce Center
107 SE Washington St.
We took Tall bikes to give Olive a good night/rain tall bike training mission.


My Old lady was on the bike one day and performing on it the next, now she practices every day.
We were at the Love show for a a meeting with Andre and Rose Alma of Chervona to work out the details of the April Fools day show on the 4th of April.

It's gonna be a blast, with a parade, a cock fight and Mermaids!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.