Monday, February 16, 2009

"Toaster" brought back an old friend!

Some of you may remember Broadzilla The finest tall bike around and flagship of Toaster's fleet.
The elegant monstrosity snapped after I did a stunt last year and I had to finish the season without it.
I'm still surprised I survived and the crowd has been giving me loads of "Street Cred" ever since.
Click above for some video taken moments before the crash...I'm directing traffic and dancing with Chervona.
Well I made a call to Toaster and after a long winter's nap I was once again 10' off the ground and flying fast!





Others make tall bikes, some...like Dead Bunny and Rabbito are experts at building bikes, others are crappy morons following a trend...I'm a expert moron whoes pants are crappy...so there!
Thank you so much for bringing this delightful bike back between my legs Toaster!
If I ever get the fleet back together, I'm taking the bike rodeo to Europe!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.