Saturday, February 21, 2009

this is how it works yall...

Hiya Dingo!
it was so nice meeting you and playing at muddy waters. Rachel and i had a blast and both agree that you fantasically work a crowd and it would be amazing if you could officiate/mc the show and my faux-fur wedding to the grizzley bear at our show on saturday May, 2nd. I talked it over with the band and everyone is on board. I will pay you $100 and you (and olive) can stay at my house.

Details:
The show is at the Blue Moon Tavern (seattle's oldest running tavern) and we're calling it HULLABALOO at the Blue Moon

My band is called The Sunnyside (we are currently recording and are holding off our myspace takeover) we play like 60's pop rock with a tinge of country. My solo myspace is www.myspace.com/pandibop

The other bands are rabbit skin glue (instrumental surf) and Bandolier (60's pop)

We'd like you (and can olive come too) to work the crowd between sets with stunts and things and officiate the wedding at the end of the night before my band plays.

What do you think? (Please say yes;))
Pandi

I'm there with bells on Pandi!

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.