Saturday, February 07, 2009

Olive got hurt at work

Her thumb...I'm sad for her.
I was stealing an act from Low Rent...that he stole from Circus of tiny invisibility...the hot dog catch.
She was trying so hard to activate the cannon (pointed at my face) that she strained her thumb.
It never fired for her...
She ended up standing in front of the cannon and catching the hot dog herself.
Last night she was closing a drawer and touched her thumb wrong and suddenly she was in tears...it looked painful.
She is at her day job now telling them they have to get some one else tonight.
I respect her so much what an amazing girl.
She is not a circus pro but I respect her a lot more than a lot of people I see calling themselves "Clowns" and plus she won't leave me for dead like those Alberta Clowns did.
This woman has heart, soul, she is brave and she loves me, loves the work and loves my kids.
And you can bet I won't leave her.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.