Friday, February 13, 2009

myspace message....

Looking for Clowns to take portraits of

Body:
My name is Mike Perrault and I'm a University of Oregon photojournalism student looking to make portraits of clowns with the intent of creating a clown ethnography of sorts. Clowns, mimes, jugglers, stand up comedians and anything else really as long as it falls within the realm of clowning in one way or another. Clowns, despite being given a bad name, are really important to our cultural heritage and deserve to be documented as far as I can tell.
It turns out that tracking down clowns is more difficult than I'd expected. If you know anyone who might be interested, I'd love to get in contact with them as well.

Thanks
Mike Perrault
Eugene,Oregon

Sorry I can't reply friend, I'm locked out of my myspace account due to "phishing" so I hope you fing this.IF you need photos, I guess you can roll with me, I clown all day pretty much.
Oh BTW
"Clowns, despite being given a bad name" what the hell is that?
We don't have a bad name...who you been talking to?

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.