Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mt.Scott!

Olive and I took my kids to Mt.Scott community center and had a wonderful time.
I payed $2 to go roller skating, My boy caught on quick.
We went to a grocery store and ate dinner and then went back to swim, it's a wonderful part of Portland.
My Olive is HOT in a bikini let me tell ya' and it was really fun watching people notice her, i would see some one staring and get in the way waving at them and smiling.
After a half hour i had collected three fellas who give me dirty looks.
My idea to hit the lockers before the closing time rush was thwarted when someone shat in the pool.
I was so close to getting out quickly but since the water was contaminated all the people got out at once and there I was in a crowded locker room, nose deep in hairy!
I was a night of contrasts.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.