Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mormons came to the door.

I was nice of course...but I didn't want anything to do with them.
Two well dressed fellas, clean and smiling...blinking.
At first I thought they were the police and hoped that none of the places I work got robbed.
This duo weren't cops...way too pudgy to be cops, these guys are made of puddin.
"Good morning, we are from the church of mormon, do you have a minute to talk with us?"
We all looked at the bible he was carrying and they nodded as if it was the most wonderful puddin.
As I said, "AAW sorry gents, I just woke up and all I have on my mind is coffee."
I thought, "AAw sorry gents yall look so bright I'm dissapointed you are selling such implausible hog wash.
He asked if I was sure that I didn't want to talk with them.
Yes I am sure I want coffee.
I didn't expect them to have had all the adventures I have had and all the learning experiences that I have had.
I understand that it's all they know and it's what some one else put them up to do.
I feel sorry for them...so sorry I can't just tear them a new one.
I told the guys that I was being nice and telling them about "the wanting of coffee" was just the nicest way I could fathom to scrape them off.
Inside I was quite offended, missionaries are the WORST.
I respect everyone's rights to have religion (no matter how silly)I think spiritualism is just as important as physical health, emotional health and mental well being.
It's just when oppressive religions send out young folks to inflict themselves on others I find it offensive.
If you get personal power from a generic source, of course your magic is gonna be McSpirtiualism MAKE UP YOUR OWN RELIGION FOOL!
Nobody can do it for you like you can, I made mine by gathering bits of viking and Pictish mysticism, works great for me.
I find it awful that for centuries they have sent missionaries to Christianize, dismantle, undo, overthrow, enslave and then devour other cultures...yuck!
Now if I opened the door and they were holding some piping hot Jesus Java I would have invited them in and listened to the whole rap before saying "No thank you", thats how the Anarchists recruited me anyways.

No comments:

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.