Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Looks like I won't have a house for a bit longer...

Like...till the end of the summer, thats cool.
Thanks to all of you who supported me, I'm
gonna use the money I raised to buy parts
for a new Pie Cannon.
If any of you have a problem with me spending
it in that manner, come talk to me so I can shoot you
with it.
Thanks Yall really from the heart, I was thinking about
it because I'm headed out the door to meet a guy on the street to sell him some shirts.
At 10 buck each he is getting his whole family glow in the dark dingo shirts...
heres the thing...I don't know him or his family.
I love Portland!!!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Freakin awesome! I'm laughing out loud. How dare anyone have a problem with a pie cannon! But you were nice to check with the funders.

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.