Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"state of emergency" declaired for our county



Just got news off the internet that out county government has decided it's too swamped
to take care of the surrounding municipality's, they have declared a "State of emergency".
I think I may run down the street outside with my hands in the air screaming in panic...well after lunch and a shower.
I was actually already facing some delays in my inter-city travel long before the weather hit; Olive's fault...she won't let go of me in the mornings.
Our courtship wasn't planned at all, we avoided each other until we couldn't stand it anymore. It turned out we each carry traits the other one needs.
We treat each other so well that we have started rationing our time together.
We hang together for a few hours, have a mind blowing good time then break to read alone, visit other people, work on stuff. I like to go out and stalk prey for a few hours while she works out.
Maya and Olive won't let me pay rent so I just fill the house with food, do chores, keep them happy and guard them from danger.
As of now I have a room in a house on Belmont that I never even visit, a house bike, and space in her room.
I have spent most of this storm at Olive's, house...don;t get me wrong...she loves staying half our time in the house bike but not in the really cold weather.
We haven't spent but one or two nights apart for three months, I think both girls will be joining me when I get a new Clown House on Alberta this spring.
I need a place that's more kid friendly, bigger with room for giant prop construction and rehearsal space.
Guess what reaction I want to get from the county on the day after I unleash my rebel clown horde?
"state of emergency"

Click the article title above to see my inspiration for the last and the next Clown House..."And don't forget the Joker"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dingo, make sure you wait it out a little, and probably you can buy a house cheap.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/24/business/economy/24housing.html?em

Sorry I forgot your birthday song.